As of 10th September 2020 - Coronavirus Symptoms as listed by the NHS are:
- A new, persistent cough - this means coughing a lot, for more than an hour or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours.
- A loss or change to your sense of taste or smell - this means you have noticed that you cannot taste or smell anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
- A high temperature - this means you feel hot to touch on your back or chest
You should not send your child to school in any of the following circumstances and you won’t be penalised for your child’s absence in these circumstances:
- my child has coronavirus symptoms
- my child tests positive for coronavirus
- somebody in my household has coronavirus symptoms
- somebody in my household has tested positive for coronavirus
- NHS test and trace have identified my child as a ‘close contact’ of somebody with symptoms or confirmed coronavirus
- we have received medical advice that my child must resume shielding.
Please find below links to Covid-19 documents relevant to Bishop's Waltham Junior School.
|Department of Education - Here's what to do if..PDF||Download|
|Full Re Opening Risk Assessment July 2020.doc||Download|
|Should my child come to school, self isolate or get a test.pdf||Download|
|Health and Safety Policy COVID19 Addendum.docx||Download|
|Flowchart for Parents.JPG||Download|
|DfE Guidance for full opening of schools - info for parents.pdf||Download|
For further details please contact Darren Campbell (Headteacher)