At Bishop’s Waltham Junior School the health, safety and well-being of every child is our top priority.
Welcome to Bishop's Waltham Junior School
At Bishop's Waltham Junior School we will equip our children to be well-rounded individuals who are confident in an ever-changing world. Together, we will be curious learners who can contribute fully
We believe that learning is at its most powerful when it nurtures curious minds, fosters independence and provides opportunities for every child to be the best that they can be. We will aim high, striving for everyone to achieve more than they thought possible. Children,
We look forward to hearing from you.
Latest School Events
- Year 2/3 Environment Afternoon17Jun2019
1:45 pm - 2:45 pm
- District Sports Field Events18Jun2019
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Wear Yellow Day (Cystic Fibrosis Trust)21Jun2019
- District Sports Field Events (reserve date)21Jun2019
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Ice Cream Friday21Jun2019
3:15 pm - 3:45 pm
CEOP helps any child or young person under the age of 18 who is being pressured, forced or tricked into taking part in sexual activity of any kind. This can be something that has taken place either online or in ‘the real world’, or both. The CEOP Safety Centre has clear information and advice on what can be reported to CEOP, the reporting process and what will happen if you do decide to make a report.
You can visit the CEOP Safety Centre and make a report directly to CEOP by clicking the Click CEOP button.
If you are experiencing online bullying or something else online has worried you please speak to an adult you trust, or you can talk to Childline at any time on 0800 1111 or at www.childline.org.uk
News from our school blog
- Friday 14th June 2019 – Year Six Swimming Gala
Year Six held their swimming gala this afternoon, and was a fantastic display of ability in the pool…
- Friday 14th June 2019 Music Ensemble First Rehearsal
Wow! Our very first rehearsal of the new Bishop’s Waltham Ensemble was outstanding. The childr…
- Friday 14th June 2019 – Roynon Dance Swanmore (Beauty & The Beast)
BWJS would like to give a huge shout out to all the amazing Roynon Dance School members from this sc…
- Thursday 13th June 2019 – Year 3 Food Technology Day
Year 3 were lucky enough to enjoy a whole day of Design and Technology today, with a healthy sprinkl…
- Thursday 13th June 2019 – Year 4 – Food tasting and environmental awareness afternoon.
This afternoon, Year 4 children were privilege to take part in an exciting food tasting event. There…