At Bishop’s Waltham Junior School the health, safety and well-being of every child is our top priority.
Every maintained school must publish specific information on its website to comply with ‘The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2016.’
Schools need to provide the following information on their websites - in order to find this information, click on the links below.
- Contact details
- Admission arrangements
- Link to the school's OFSTED report
- The school's most recent key stage 2 results
- Link to the schools performance tables (at education.gov.uk)
- School curriculum information
- Remote education
- Behaviour policy
- Pupil premium allocation/use and impact on attainment
- COVID-19 catch-up premium
- PE and sport premium allocation
- Equality Objectives
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) and Disability Information
- Complaints procedure
- Governors' information and duties
- Financial information
- Charging and remissions policy
- Values and ethos
- Relationships and sex education policy
If you require a paper copy of any of the information above, please contact the school to request this. This information will be provided free of charge.