At Bishop’s Waltham Junior School the health, safety and well-being of every child is our top priority.
Applying for a place at Bishop's Waltham Junior School:
- If you have any questions or queries regarding the school admissions process, please feel free to contact Mrs. Josie Triggs (School Office) on 01489 892368
- If you are considering applying for a place at Bishop's Waltham Junior School you may find some of the information on this page useful in making your mind up. If you need any further assistance, please contact the school or the Admissions Team.
- Please phone the school on 01489 892368 to enquire about availability of school places.
- Parents who need to make a school application for their child to start immediately (within the next four weeks), should apply using the following link. Applications for an In Year school place starting in September can also be made using the online system. You may also wish to refer to our guidance about in-year admissions and information about types of school in Hampshire, the school's age range and status.
Year Group Check:
- If you do not know which year group your child would usually be admitted to, please check by using their date of birth.
- This policy will be used during 2020/21 for allocating places in the main admission round for entry to Year 3 in September 2021.
- The published admission number (PAN) for Bishop's Waltham Junior School for 2021-2022 is 90.
- It will also apply to in-year admissions during 2021/22.
- This policy will be used during 2022/23 for allocating places in the main admission round for entry to Year 3 in September 2022.
- The published admission number (PAN) for Bishop's Waltham Junior School for 2022-2023 is 90.
- It will also apply to in-year admissions during 2022/23.